Sunday, February 28, 2010




































































This past duck season on the Scenic Hatchie River was not the best we ever had. Some have said it was one of the worst. We had some water out of the banks and we certainly had cold weather. I hunted several days while the temperature was in single digits. It takes a special kind of outdoor enthusiast (the word is crazy) to duck hunt when the temperature is 8 degrees. One day it was so cold snow was falling but there was no cloud in the sky. The snow was frozen moisture in the air.

I took these photos on the 28th of February down stream from Highway 51 in Tipton County. It never fails, when the season is over, the ducks show up!


The sun was so welcome to me, I had to get out and take a boat ride. I took my best friend along. I am not sure who had more fun!


Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment